• Safety standard ISO 13849-1 certified (Corresponding to category2 to 4)
• With detection of main valve position
• It is possible to construct a redundant system easily
• Highly reliable construction
• Safety limit switch can be selected
• With soft start-up function (-X555)
Other Data :
> Safety Instructions
> 3/4/5 Port Solenoid Valves/Precautions
> Selection/Technical Data
> Green Procurement (RoHS)
The main valve position detection function is used to detect inconsistencies between input signals and valve operations.
Category 2: The safety function only requires the use of a single channel and is automatically checked.
■With easy-to-construct redundant system (Categories 3 and 4)
When the dual residual pressure release valve is used, if one of the valves fails to operate, the other one releases the residual pressure.
Category 3: The redundancy prevents the loss of the safety function when a single failure occurs. The safety function must be checked before each use. An accumulation of undetected faults can cause the loss of the safety function.
Category 4: The redundancy prevents the loss of the safety function when a single failure occurs. The safety function must be checked before each use. An accumulation of undetected faults does not affect the safety function. (Features a higher DC and MTTFd than Category 3)
* This product is to be used as a component of a safety system; the safety of the equipment as a whole cannot be guaranteed by this single unit alone.