• Built-in full-wave rectifier (AC)
• Longer life expectancy: 50 million cycles or more
• Built-in strainer in the pilot valve
• The external pilot type can be used for vacuum applications.
• Manifold type no.: VV3P3, VV3P5, VV3P7
Other Data :
> Safety Instructions
> 3/4/5 Port Solenoid Valves/Precautions
> Selection/Technical Data
> Green Procurement (RoHS)
■Power consumption is reduced
0.55 W [With power saving circuit]
1.55 W [Standard]
* Conventional model: 2.0 W
With DC light
Power consumption is reduced by power saving circuit.
Power consumption is decreased by approx. 1/3 by reducing the wattage required to hold the valve in an energized state.
(Effective energizing time is over 40 ms at 24 VDC.)
Refer to electrical power waveform as shown below.
■Built-in full-wave rectifier (AC)
Noise is considerably reduced by changing it to DC mode with a full-wave rectifier.
Reduced apparent power
Conventional 5.6 VA → 1.55 VA [Standard]
■Longer life expectancy: 50 million cycles or more
(Conventional: 20 million cycles) * Based on SMC test conditions.
■Built-in strainer in the pilot valve
Unexpected troubles due to foreign matter can be prevented.
Note) Be sure to mount an air filter on the inlet side.