- A 270° rotating angle specification has been added. (Size: 10, 15, 40) [New]
- Features a compact body with a built-in angle adjustment unit and
auto switch unit (Size: 20, 30, 40)
Overall length: 44% shorter, Weight: 48% lighter
- Piping, wiring, and angle adjustment can be performed on the same side for easier mounting.
- Easy-to-adjust start and end positions with the angle adjustment bolts
- The position of the chamfered portion of the shaft can be easily checked using the rotating angle indicator. (Only for the CDRB with auto switch)
- Each of the units below for the CRB2 series can be mounted to the CRB series.