End Power Cylinder ø40, ø50
- Air consumption: Max. 73% reduction
- Output is generated from 5 mm in front of the stroke end.
(Extending operation only)
Energy saving can be achieved by using the assist cylinder to
reach the output stroke position.
- Smooth operation even when output is generated
- The CQ2 series rod flange type is mountable.
- Optimal for applications such as press fitting and clamping that
require force at the stroke end
- Controllable by a single solenoid valve in the same way as a